WordPress clear cache | your necessity to make your website loading faster
Now a days for a business, we must have an online existence and that is why we should have a website to represent our products or personal portfolio. It is not difficult to hire a WordPress developer to build an awesome website for you. And after building our website, we start posting articles, products, building personal blogs to represent our existence. That’s it? no. Because, now there is new challenge for you to keep your website clean and speedy. That is WordPress clear cache plugin maintenance. As more as you are uploading contents, the website taking more space and if you don’t delete WordPress cache, then your website will be getting slow day by day and it will take more times to load, you will start loosing visitors and if your website doesn’t load within 3 seconds, you will start loosing your page ranks in major search engines like google.
Now, what’s the solution right? Well, I will introduce you with some good plugins that I used for my website and got super speed in case of loading website contents.
wp fastest plugin
- from WordPress dashboard, click on plugins –> add new –> write “wp fastest plugin” in the search box and you will find your required plugin
- Install and activate your plugin
- Under settings option, checked boxes as same as the bellow screenshot and press submit button.
- Mouse hover the “Delete Cache” option and it will show two drop down tabs, clear both tabs on daily basis.
- Now visit your website in GTmetrix to check your WordPress clear cache plugins performance !