How to recover WordPress administrative login password or username is very easy to fix by just few clicks. It is natural that, you have forgotten your username or password and as a consequences you have become unable to login to your WordPress admin dashboard. When you can’t remember your password or username or need to change your login details, you need to change it by accessing to your hosting panel’s phpmyadmin database which is also known as cpanel.
Here is very few steps by which you can accurately fix your issues:
- Login to your cpanel or hosting panel
- Select the database under which your website is running
- Search for “wp_users” and click on this
- Check the row and press “edit” button
- Under user password row click on the drop-down menu under var char and select “”MD5” format from the drop-down menu and replace the new password here and scroll down.
- Press go button.
Please note that, after pressing go button, your password format will have changed. but don’t worry and try to login by newly provided password. Hope it will work. If you have any query, don’t hesitate to comment me. stay safe and good day.